Established in 1996, our Law Firm is located in the "Shenhav" Building, Givat Shaul, Jerusalem, Israel, near the Family Court and the Traffic Court. It is a boutique complex and high-stake litigation and real estate practice, though it also works on a permanent retainer basis with some major businesses in Israel.
The Firm's practicing Partners are Ehud Green, Rivka Green and Roy Guy-Green.
The Firm also handles cases referred by other Law firms . Specializations:Family Law, Trusts and Estates and Private International Law
Trusts and Estates (including NGOs and companies), trusteeships over Israeli assets owned by foreigners, and execution of foreign wills when the beneficiaries are located in Israel; Execution of Israeli trusts abroad, Divorce cases; Financial settlements; Child custody; Adoption; Child abuse; Distribution of joint property; Restraining orders; Domestic violence; Wills and Inheritance.
One of our main specialties is cross-border large scale trusts and estates, cross-border family law practice, and another unique specialty of ours is Pet and Animal Trusts.
Labor and Employment Law and Collective Bargaining:
Our partners have extensive experience in labor collective bargaining (representing employees as well as employers), and Labor and employment litigation, in criminal and civil aspects. We have significant experience in sexual harassment cases, civil rights and discrimination at work, as well as punitive labor and employment law litigation. Our office routinely advises labor unions on policy issues, engages in labor issues and advises local and foreign employers on a regular basis.
Mediation and Arbitration
Partners in our firm serve as arbitrators and mediators, as well as practice before arbitrators and mediators on a routine basis.
Purchase/sale contracts of lands, apartments, shops and businesses; Rental agreements; Commercial contracts; Companies and partnerships; Distribution and franchise agreements.Criminal Law, Private Criminal Actions and Crime Victim Representation
Representation in criminal cases: White-collar; Traffic offenses, criminal traffic accidents; Juvenile cases; Detention on remand; Detention pending proceedings; Criminal records.Administrative Petitions and the High Court of Justice
Representation in administrative petitions against the state and its authorities both in the High Court of Justice and in Administrative courts.Victims of Terrorist Attacks
The firm specializes in representing victims of terrorist attacks who have not been recognized by the authorities, and has set several legal major precedences in this field.Personal Status and Citizenship
Citizenship applications, permanent residence, and appeals over Ministry of the Interior decisions.Complex Civil Litigation
Libel and slander claims.
IP and copyright.Real Estate
Apartments; Lots; Lands; Agricultural lands; Lands in the Territories; Shops; Businesses; Shopping Malls; Combination deals.
Ehud Green, Attorney at Law
Rivka Green, Attorney at Law
- Graduate of the Hebrew Gymnasia of Rehavia.
- Graduate of the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel in Economics, Middle Eastern Studies and Geography.
- Graduate of Tel-Aviv University in Law.
- Ex-Intelligence Officer in the IDF.
- Ex-Captain in the Israeli National Police Force.
- Ex-Special Agent in the Israeli General Security Service (Shabak).
- Ex-Special investigator on behalf of the Israeli Registrar of Non-profit Societies.
- Member of the Israeli Bar Association Institution Committee.
- Former member of the Israeli Industrial Bank directorate, as a representative of the public by law and member of the Audit Committee
- Graduate of the Ben Shemen Agricultural School.
- Graduate of the Open University in Social Sciences.
- Graduate of the Interdisciplinary Center, Herzliya, in Law.
- Served as an officer in the Israeli Air Force.
- Served as a senior Police officer in the Israeli Police national Department of Investigations.
- Legal advisor on criminal issues to the Na'amat Feminist Women Organization.
- Member of the Israeli National Export Institute directorate.
- Advisor to the Knesset (the Israeli Parliament) Parliamentary Committee for Legislation and Enforcement of the War on Drugs and Narcotics.
- Roy Guy-Green, Attorney at Law
- Born 1979.
- Graduate of Rene-Cassin High, Jerusalem, Israel
- IDF Lieutenant (The Officer Distinction Award of the Chief IDF Logistics Officer, 2000).
- IDF JAG defense attorney in reserve (IDF JAG Award for Reserve Officers, 2014).
- Graduate of the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel, in Law and Theater (Berenzon Award, Israel Law Review, Teaching and Research Assistant).
- LL.M., Duke University School of Law, NC, USA (Justin Miller LL.M. Award, Pro BonoLeadership Award, Research Assistant), with an additional Summer Semester in Hong Kong University (Duke/HKU).
- Holds an Arbitrator Qualification Class certificate of the Israeli Bar Association.
- Served as a Foreign Legal Extern to the Hon. John T. Noonan, Jr., US Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit.
- Has argued before the Israeli Supreme Court/High Court of Justice, Appellate and Trial Courts, mediators, committees and arbitrators, appeared before Israeli Parliament Committees.
- Primary focus of practice: litigation and legal advice to corporate, private and non-profit clients, primarily regarding international law and its implementation in Israel, Israeli law and its application when it comes to foreigners/foreign entities, family law, trusts and estates, private international law.
- Lectures in various academic legal panels in Israel and abroad, co-authored a frequently cited article on substance abuse, teaches law clinic students.
- Serves as an expert on extradition, the Israeli Public Defender's Office (including a legal memo filed in an Israeli Supreme Court landmark extradition case).
- Member of various Israeli Bar Association Committees: Criminal Legislation, Animal Rights, Family, Probate, Trusts and Estates Law, Labor and Employment Law.
- Head of the Hebrew University School of Law Pro Bono Litigation Project of Breira.Regulraly maintains a pro bono complex litigation practice.
- Holder of a Black Belt in the Israeli Martial Art Krav Magen.
- Admissions: The Israel Bar Association (all instances including the Israeli Supreme Court), Israeli IDF and military tribunals